Carob Tea (220gr)
- Improves digestion.
- Lowers cholesterol level in the blood. Carob seeds don’t have a cholesterol agent.
- It acts as an antioxidant.
- It can be used to treat diarrhoea for children and adults.
- It contains an active substance that is effective against asthma. Carob is also used for asthma problems caused by allergies.
- It is a good expectorant. If the smokers use it for a few days, they will see how to expectorate.
- It doesn’t contain caffeine. It works nicely for patients that have high blood pressure.
- It can help to prevent lung cancer, if used regularly.
- It contains vitamins E and is used for the treatment of cough, flu, anaemia and osteoclasts.
- Carob tannins have Gallic acid. Gallic acid is analgesic, anti allergic and antibacterial. It is also antioxidant, antiviral and antiseptic.
- It is used for the treatment of polio in children, as the Gallic acid in carob tannins helps to prevent polio.
- It is rich in phosphor and calcium. It is used in the fight against osteoporosis.